Monday, September 19, 2011

But then everything is just perfect, everything is by design, so why should I suffer? 
Each realm created by God has been perfectly designed, an illusion (Maya, creation) meant to be imperfect, and reality (consciousness) which is eternally perfect. I need to be in perfect sync with both creation and consciousness, with the imperfect and the perfect. You see this is very important for me to realize, the misery is from seeking perfection in people and situations and never finding it. Me being imperfect and seeking perfection in this world is also by design! It's natural! so I say to myself "Relax! It's ok, I'm imperfect, that's the way it's meant to be."
Knowing this I need to fully engage in the world and play by it's rules, far from perfect rules! If I hate them I'll be unhappy. So while I participate in this imperfect world outside I need to be dispassionate-detached inside, otherwise again I will be miserable! In both the outer realm of imperfection and inner realm of perfection I need to be in symphony. Stress and misery comes when I'm in disharmony with rhythms of nature. All the wheels of the clock need to work in tandem.
Seeking permanence in anything: love, friendship, job, money, is futile. Everything and everyone will change, it's natural. Yet again and again I seek permanence, it changes and I sulk. I want to hold on, like trying to grasp wind in my fist, or arrest the flow of a river, not wanting it to flow away...No! I need to put my boat on the river of life, have Karma and Dharma as it's two banks and finally merge into the ocean of consciousness. And both the changing and permanent co-exist.
Whenever I am happy let me remind myself, perfection and permanence can only be found in true reality, consciousness. 
God distributed hearts equally and intellect differently, so we can all love equally and think differently.

No comments: